Want to connect with your client?
Meet your goals?
Get it done with Studio il Punto – Your partner for marketing communications and events.
Working on a product launch?
Making your mission statement happen?
Let’s find the best fit for what you’ve got.
Who are your clients?
How will you build a relationship?
Choose the right mix of email, social, digital or print to build your brand.
Connecting ideas to artists.
Permitting, planning and coordination.
Creating buzz, building community and moments of appreciation
Waltham Open Studios 2019 - 2021
Artists from Waltham, Massachusetts led the open studios trend in the 1970s as they moved into abandoned mill buildings. More than 40 years later, the Waltham Open Studios tradition invites the community to discover more than 80 artists creating at Waltham Mills, Lincoln Studios and Metalwerx. From 2019 -2021, I led the fundraising, volunteers, marketing and weekend coordination.
– Welcomed more than 2,000 people to visit more than 90 artists and live musical performances over the weekend.
– In 2020, Waltham Virtual studios created 12 hours of studio video tours, panel discussions, demonstrations and art slide shows. Revamped the website and trained artists on WordPress so they could manage and update their profiles.
– In 2021, adopted COVid safety measures and communication strategies to create an in person weekend event that resulted in 78% of the 80+ participating artists selling more art than they did in 2019.
Melrose History Quilt
A community place shaping series to celebrate Melrose, MA Victorian history and the homecoming of a signature quilt.
– Created and implemented a content marketing strategy with earned media, email and presentations to influencer groups.
– Coordinated artists and volunteers to create a scavenger hunt highlighted by a “yarn storm” that raised awareness of local exhibits and events.
– Developed interpretive content tied to the lives of the people whose names were on the signature quilt.
– More than 300 people visited the Beebe Exhibit on Saturdays, with more at the First Friday reception and Open Studios.
– Full attendance at the textile restorer’s presentation, which was filmed and available to stream on demand.
Artist Online Portfolio
A sculptor with a rich body of work seeks to provide a flexible way to communicate with collectors as they discuss commission and purchases.
– Refreshed web site, implemented SEO.
– Established photo, video and written library templates for storage and display of work.
– Trained artist on how to use WordPress and create personalized portfolios to share with clients as they discuss his work.
– Web site structure established with templates for tailored portfolios.
– Structure to organize images and technical specifications of body of work.
– Top ranking performance for primary key words.